Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Fun Theory - Competition Winner!

I while ago I posted about Volkswagen's Fun Theory competition. The idea is simple - how can we create positive change by making the everyday tasks more fun and enjoyable? This is where The Fun Theory comes in. Over the last wee while they have been running a competition for people to share their own ideas of how they can apply The Fun Theory. These are now up on their website for viewing. This would be a fantastic task to take on with a class of kids - I have it lined up to attempt one term!

This is one of my favourites and will appeal to anyone with kids - it's a great idea and I would quite happily have a wardrobe like this!



The winner of The Fun Theory competition was Kevin Richardson, who took it out with his idea of the speed limit lottery, check out his winning video to see his idea.



Check out The Fun Theory website to see more of the entries!

No comments:

Featured Posts