Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome Back

It's been a long time since I've posted and it's not as if there's been nothing going on. Plenty has been happening. Sometimes when these things happen, other things get put to the back burner and don't happen like you want them too.

Either way, blogging is very important to me. It has allowed me to change and reflect on my practice while having amazing feedback and ideas from the people in my P.L.N. (that's you, by the way!)

It's amazing how one conversation can change your motivation in the most positive of ways. So it's back to it... there are lots of things to share and say and I will be endeavoring to share these in the next few posts.
I look forward to it!

Photo: HeyMilly - Yes one of the things I've been up to!

1 comment:

Allanah King said...

And here you sit- safely in my RSS feed just waiting for you next to to post.

We have written it into our milestone variation that we try and get teachers to share their classroom reflections on line.

It's a big ask for something that really shouldn't be difficult.

I'll give it my best shot.

Featured Posts