Sunday, January 17, 2010

Interesting Ways To Make Your Classroom A Sparkly Place To Learn!

Tom Barrett is the King of the "Interesting Ways..." collaborative series. The idea is simple and highly effective - he sets up a google doc and an idea e.g. classroom displays, ICT projects and then gets people to collaborate and share their top tips and ideas. In the hunt for looking at classroom display ideas I came across the project. I have contributed to his ICT based docs before so was keen to give this one a go. So check it out and don't forget to take part if you've got some great ideas to share!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great resource Amanda - I have already passed it on to some teachers setting up their classes this week. Makes me wish I had one too :)

Angela Lee said...

Great ideas, thanks for posting them I'll definately be using the netting one for our fish artwork this term :)

Featured Posts