Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blogging... Basics & Beyond

In the holidays we had our eastnet Cluster Conference where teachers from across our cluster presented on a range of e-learning based topics. We also had the wonderful Rachel Boyd and Suzie Vesper as keynote speakers. The focus of our conference was on being Confident and Connected.

I presented one workshop about Blogging titled Blogging: Basic and Beyond. My focus for this 45 minute session was on the purpose and pedagogy of blogging as many people are developing blogs but are unsure of the "why". During creating this presentation I had some great support from my PLN who provided keywords and ideas. A big thanks in particular to pam_thompson, Keamac and dorothyjburt

The presentation is below:

2 comments:

Moturoa said...

Nice work there Amanda.

Pleasantly surprised to see our class blog there on one of the slides.

OK if I use it in a preso to RTLB conference later on this term???

Allanah K

Heymilly said...

Hey Allanah,

Thanks! I would be stoked if you would use it! Are you just talking to them about blogging or a range of e-learning goodies?

Featured Posts