Sunday, August 30, 2009

Travelling With No End Point...



When you are through changing, you are through. ~Bruce Barton



Tonight I spent some time looking through my old posts on my first blog - Thinking Past The Square... It's amazing to look back at how far I think I've come in the last few years and the shifts in thinking and practice I have made. It's funny how change can be so uncomfortable at times, but have the most amazing results. I'm lucky that the majority of the shifts have not been too uncomfortable, but rather a trip that I have been able to reflect and build on. One that continues on with no end point...

I've been priviledged to be surrounded by some amazing people and minds, who I now call friends, who have been and will continue to be an integral part of my travels.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

On this trip so far, I have made twists and turns. I have gone backwards to go forwards and sideways to find the right way. But always it has been for a purpose and a reason... to improve my own understandings and practices as a teacher. I know that I have a long way to go... I look forward to that and hope that in another year I can look back on my blog posts and see that I have challenged, extended and pushed myself onwards once again.

Image used under CC: BrianTaylor42

No comments:

Featured Posts